ALLIED UNIVERSAL FOR MARQUEE PARK PLACE
TOWING ENFORCEMENT POLICY
NON COMPLYING VEHICLES PARKED ON
VISITOR LEVEL WILL BE TOWED!
Allied Universal will be towing all vehicles found in non compliance parked on the Visitor Level of Marquee Park Place.
Any resident vehicle found parked on the Lobby Visitor Level will be towed immediately without warning and at owner’s expense. Any guest vehicle found without a current Guest Pass parked on the Lobby Visitor Level will be towed immediately. Any unidentifiable vehicle found parked on the Lobby Visitor Level will be towed immediately.
Each unit is deeded two parking stalls. All resident’s vehicles are to be parked in their assigned parking stall only. Vehicles found parked in other owners stalls are subject to immediate tow by the owner, without warning!
The front desk is not authorized to give a guest pass for a resident’s vehicle.
Any resident with more than two vehicles will be required to find other parking for their vehicle (s). At no time is a resident allowed to park or store their extra vehicles on the Lobby Visitor Level. Note: The Association does not have extra parking spaces to rent.
With the beautiful weather here, please be reminded of your pool and spa rules as follows:
- Pool and Spa hours are 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily and NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY so anyone using the recreational facilities shall do so at their own risk, responsibility and liability.
- Residents must accompany their guests at all times when using the recreational facilities.
- Elderly persons, pregnant women, infants, and those with health conditions requiring medical care should consult with a physician before entering the spa. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- All incontinent persons (whether infants, toddlers, children or adults) must wear a diaper, plastic pants, and a swim suit while using the pool or spa and appropriate bathing attire must be worn by everyone.
- Surfboards, boogie boards, beach balls, floating or inflatable devices are not permitted in the pool or spa. No tennis balls, baseballs, footballs, basketballs, Frisbees, cans, foreign objects, foreign substances (bubble bath, soap, beverages, etc.) non-floating objects (such as rocks, marbles, coins and the like) or pool furniture are to be thrown into or around the pool or spa. Wheeled toys or vehicles including skateboards, roller blades, roller skates or bicycles are not allowed in the pool or spa area.
- For safety reasons, no glass or sharp objects are allowed in the pool or spa
- Diving, running, pushing or boisterous activity is not permitted in any areas of the pool or spa.
- Cellular phones, radios, cassette, CD or MP3 players must be battery operated and headsets must be worn. The noise level must be kept to your personal area only so as not to disturb others.
- If a resident has eight (8) or more guests using area, they must schedule such event with the concierge, as individuals or groups must not occupy the pool or spa to the effective exclusion of others.
- It is recommended that individuals not use the pool alone. The “buddy” system is recommended for all swimmers at all times.
- Persons with open cuts, wounds, rashes, a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge or any communicable disease may not use the pool or spa.
- Intoxicated persons are prohibited from using or being in close proximity to the pool or spa.
#2 CAUSE OF WATER LOSSES & UNIT DAMAGE
SINKS, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINES & TOILET
SUPPLY LINES & ANGLE STOPS
CHANGE ALL SINKS, DISHWASHER, WASHING MACHINE AND TOILET SUPPLY LINES AND ANGLE STOPS NOW. THESE HOSES ARE GOOD FOR 5 YEARS ONLY AND YOUR BUILDING IS NOW 12 YEARS OLD.
OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO MAINTAIN, REPAIR AND REPLACE ALL FIXTURES IN YOUR UNITS.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO CONTACT YOUR PLUMBER TO REPLACE THESE SUPPLY LINES AND WITH NEW ANGLE STOPS NOW!
CONTACT THE FRONT DESK FOR A LIST OF PLUMBERS!