MANDATORY FIRE SPRINKLER & AUDIO SPEAKER INSPECTION
IN – UNIT INSPECTION NOTICE
EAST then WEST TOWERS
START DATE – MONDAY – AUGUST 20, 2018
FOLLOW UP – TUESDAY – AUGUST 21, 2018
SCHEDULE: 8:30 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. EACH DAY
Every year, the California State Fire Marshal along with OCFA mandates that all common areas and all in-unit fire sprinklers and audio visual devices be inspected and tested to be in proper operation in accordance with the Nation Fire Protection Association (NFPA-21) and CFC Chapter 9; testing requirements. The CFC is the California Fire Code regulatory standard. This inspection is also mandatory for proper insurance of Marquee’s Fire Life and Safety systems and parallels your individual insurance policies and requirements as well.
IF MARQUEE FAILS THE ANNUAL INSPECTION SHOWING LESS THAN 100% ACCESS, THE INSPECTION WILL BE PERFORMED EVERY QUARTER THEREAFTER AT A SUBSTANTIAL EXPENSE TO THE ASSOCIATION.
A&D representatives and Pyro Comm Systems representatives, along with a Marquee Representative will knock three times on your unit door. Your unit will only be occupied for about five minutes to conduct the testing.
- IF WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY KEY ON FILE – WE WILL BE USING THE KEY FOR ENTERING WITH NOTICE.
- IF YOU ARE HOME THESE TWO DAYS, WE WILL KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR FOR ENTRANCE.
- IF YOU HAVE A TENANT, THEY WILL RECEIVE THIS NOTICE AS WELL, PLEASE ASK THEM TO COOPERATE.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN EMERGENCY KEY ON FILE – PLEASE SIGN THE FORM AND RETURN WITH A KEY TO THE FRONT DESK FOR INSPECTION! (ATTACHED)
- IF NO ONE ANSWERS, A NOTICE TO ENTER PER CC&R’S WILL BE PLACED ON YOUR DOOR, REQUIRING ENTRANCE WITH 24 HOUR NOTICE!
If we miss you, AUGUST 20TH, we will return on AUGUST 21ST for a final opportunity.
WE WILL TAKE APPOINTMENTS!
Please respond by email or by contacting the front desk associate to confirm your availability for this inspection at (949) 250-5785 upon receipt of this notice. Thank you!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS, MARQUEE PARK PLACE HOA